Monday, July 8, 2013

Hoshino Coffee | Japanese Fushion Food

Whee! Continuing with my food journey!

Headed to "Hoshino Coffee" last week we beat the queue, usually it is like very crowded and the queue would be crazy!

My friend ordered the Tomato omelette with prawns & I tried a little, yummy but a little sour! Prawns look fresh and crisp though, heard the pair beside us repeating how good the tomato omelette was too!

(picture credits to Lorraine)

I got a ice matcha latte with matcha softee, super milky not too sweet, with the softee (soft serve/ice cream), yay icy, creamy + milky! Worth the try if you like green tea! You can also try their drip coffee since they are famous for it! 



And of course, DESSERT! We both love creme brûlée so we got one serving of creme brûlée with vanilla softee! Yummy but I always like my creme brûlée to be hot & warm, not cold like how Hoshino does it, plus theirs is not melt-in-your-mouth kind of creme brûlée, it was like a pudding instead, I want a warm melt-in-my-mouth kind of texture. Nice try though!


I would love to try the soufflé some other time! - when its less crowded with a short I mean :) 

Ambience: 6/10
Food: 6/10
Service: 6/10
Overall: 6/10

68 Orchard Road
Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
#03-84
11:30am-10:00pm daily