Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Latest Macdonald's Hype.

The beginning of food posts starts now!!

I'm pretty sure most of you all there already saw the Macs advertisement on the new red peri scorcher burger that is competing with the all-time favourite Macspicy (my favourite as well), after the Macspicy beat the Pepper Flamer burger, it has a new competitor.


Here's how it looks like, I was trying it for the first time, and decided to go for a double, it was great, the battered chicken thigh was awesome, tasty and crispy, bursting with flavour and oil oozing out. The sauce was a tad too tangy/sour for my liking, it was good nevertheless, worth a try, although it is more of a cripsy chicken burger with a little spicy and sour sauce, the bread was fine :) GO TRY YOURS NOW!

My personal opinion & verdict: 7/10

Macspicy is still my top personal favourite from Macdonald's.